Disclaimer

I am a midwife, childbirth educator, lecturer, doula, and natural mother of eight children. This is not a medical reference; I do not proclaim to give medical advice. Anything stated here is from personal experience, research, study, and opinion. Each woman has the responsibility to do her own research, consult with her own medical team, and make her own decisions about pregnancy and birth.



Thursday, December 16, 2010

After Dozens of Deaths, Drop-Side Cribs Outlawed

Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim

Thanks to my mom for sharing this important consumer information about drop-side cribs.  If you have one, DESTROY IT!  Make sure no one else can use it and save a baby!  Pray for the families of the infant victims of these death beds. 
Click to read the full Fox News Article.

If you see any such recall or article that needs to be shared, please forward it to me and I'll get it posted right away, insha'Allah!

No comments:

Post a Comment