Disclaimer

I am a midwife, childbirth educator, lecturer, doula, and natural mother of eight children. This is not a medical reference; I do not proclaim to give medical advice. Anything stated here is from personal experience, research, study, and opinion. Each woman has the responsibility to do her own research, consult with her own medical team, and make her own decisions about pregnancy and birth.



Sunday, December 26, 2010

Announcing a New Page to Introduce Other Articles I Write...

Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim
Me, Aisha (Natural Mom)
Lecturing About Natural Birth

I am pleased to announce that I am now writing a weekly column called Motherhood for Saudi Life.  I have also debuted on Suite 101, alhamdulelah. 

I've created a page (Columns I Write) on my blog to host the links to my other articles.  I hope you enjoy reading them.  As always, I'd love to hear your feedback and story ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment